Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My day

After the lovely wake up call of my dog barking ouside my bedroom door this morning at 6a.m. I then left home later then normal and got stuck in traffic. Thinking it was Wednesday and that we had Programming first, I texted Aoife to remind her we had an exam this morning, only to freak her out about what exam it was. Turns out today isn't Wednesday and I had no exam. Also my iPhone has decided to hate me, like most technology, and has taken to sounding like a shooting gun then to actually vibrate. And if that isn't the worst thing, I didn't have to be in work today, seems I got my days wrong, but seeing as I was there anyway, my manager thought it would be a great idea to make me stay on. So now I have just finished typing up the last sheet for Computer Architecture, which I'm sure will have something wrong with it. Ahh what a brilliant life I lead, huh? lol :P

No comments:

Post a Comment